Air Testing - Stubbington
This individually designed replacement dwelling has been designed and built by a local contractor for a private customer. The project was required by local planning policy to meet Code for Sustainable Homes level 4 standards.
Our earlier appointment by the contractor enabled us to maximise the energy and sustainability points as the clients were keen to explore biomass instead of LPG or Oil due to the site not being able to utilise mains gas. The final project incorporated a biomass boiler and an array of photovoltaic solar panels, which in turn is delivering a wonderful carbon neutral property with ultra-low running costs.
Upon completion of the building works our onsite testing engineers visited site to certify the air permeability rating and ventilation extract fans for the building control officer’s final completion inspection.
- Air Permeability Testing
- Code for Sustainable Homes Assessment
- Daylight Calculations
- Ecology Assessment/Surveys
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
- SAP Calculations & Energy Reports
- Surface Water Drainage Calculations
- Ventilation Extract Testing & Commissioning
- Water Efficiency Calculations