New Dwelling - Finchampstead
A local developer purchased a bungalow on a large plot with the intention of demolishing the bungalow and replacing with two new properties. The project was required by local planning policy to meet Code for Sustainable Homes level 3 standards.
We were able to provide the developer with a site strategy to maximise the energy and sustainability credits available. The final project incorporated traditional gas boilers and an array of photovoltaic solar panels on each property together with a high fabric efficiency with the use of a timberframe construction.
Upon completion of the building works our onsite testing engineers visited site to certify the air permeability rating for the building control officer’s final inspection and completion certificate.
- Air Permeability Testing
- Code for Sustainable Homes Assessment
- Daylight Calculations
- Ecology Assessment/Surveys
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
- Home User Guides
- Renewable Calculations & Feasibility Reports
- SAP Calculations & Energy Reports
- Surface Water Drainage Calculations
- Water Efficiency Calculations