Careers | Trainee Air & Vent Testing Engineer
Are you looking for an exciting and varied professional career in the construction industry or maybe looking for a job change?
Due to continued expansion we are looking to employ a trainee within our air permeability and extract ventilation testing department. As a member of the air and vent testing team you will be provided with training to enable the onsite measurement using specialist testing equipment of new build residential and non-residential properties across Southern England. Our client portfolio include large and small developers, architects, office builders and industrial contractors with project values ranging between £100k to £20m.
Above: Example air test setup.
Training and a supportive environment will be provided to enable the successful candidate to perform, execute and undertake:-
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to balance thoroughness with commercial demands
- Clear and confident communication skills (written and verbal)
- Highly developed and creative approach to problem solving
- Good interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Can work independently or as part of a team
- Shows initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- Pragmatic with flexible approach to work
Essential Qualifications & Experience
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Excellent IT skills (including word, excel, oulook)
- GCSE and/or A levels in maths, english, science
- Full clean driving license
Usual working hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday (some late and/or weekend working maybe required which maybe subject to paid overtime)
- Competitive Salary (dependant on experience)
- Full training provided
- Company Vehicle provided
- Fuel card provided
- Bonus opportunities
If you would like to apply for the vacancy, then please submit your CV and covering letter using this link.